Thursday, January 15, 2009

A Bad Feeling

I haven't gotten my usual wave from Otto and I'm starting to get worried.. He's totally alone on that boat, he could have dropped dead for all I know. But that ain't the only problem. I've got about three days worth left of Pescaline and if I don't restock soon, I'm humped. I could follow through with Lily's little plan, but.. if there's one thing I don't need right now, it's Alliance attention.. Yet I can't wait for Otto forever. That gorram fogey, where the hell is he?

I learned a fair bit more about Lily after a little chat today. She's a construct, designed for espionage and information gathering I reckon. She gave me some long winded explanation of her origins, but I could barely understand half of what she said. Something about a collar? I don't know, I'm just a backwater bum. I'm still not sure what to make of her, but she says she can arrange an.. opportunity to restock on Pescaline, so I got no kinda choice but to take her word for it. She's generous enough as it is. I'll meet her tomorrow.

I also took a little trip down to Blackburne at her recommendation. Someone took a few shots at me for no gorram reason, but I got out in one piece. I think I'll fit in nicely at that dump.

No comments:

Post a Comment